1. What is the oldest item in your wardrobe/closet?
The oldest item in my closet is probably my Fred Perry Hopman trainers! I bought them in 2013 and they’re still the comfiest shoes I’ve ever worn!
2. What is the newest item?
My Kurt Geiger bag, treated myself to a little Christmas splurge 🙊
3. What is the most expensive item?
My most expensive item is a tie between my Michael Kors coat that is incredibly warm and is well worth the splurge in winter and my navy lace Karen Millen dress that I bought for a wedding last year.
4. What is the most affordable/cheapest item (that you use a lot)?
Primark turtlenecks! Only £6 and I wear them almost every day for work!
5. What was the biggest bargain?
The skirt I bought for graduation! I struggled to find the perfect outfit that would look great but also be appropriate for my graduation so I took a look in New Look and saw a skirt that was £20 on the website but I wanted to try it on before I committed, turns out it was in the sale for £2! I was amazed and ended up with a lovely outfit that cost under £50!
6. What was the biggest waste of money?
In all honesty, probably the Karen Millen dress! As beautiful as it is, I’ve only worn it once and it’s definitely not worth the price I paid… However, I may change my mind if I find more reasons to wear it!!
7. What are your 3 favourite items right now?
My Kurt Geiger bag, a lovely pinky beige coat I got from new look in the sale and my mulberry purse
8. What is the most outrageous/colourful item in your closet (that you absolutely love)?
I have this bright yellow dress and I mean BRIGHT yellow and I absolutely adore it but I never have the guts to wear it unless I’m on holiday with a tan!
9. What is your favourite piece that you’ve gotten as a gift?
Definitely my blush pink Mulberry purse from my lovely boyfriend this Christmas, I’m completely in love and it’s my first ever item from Mulberry.
10. What is the most comfortable item?
Probably the Primark turtlenecks. Can’t go wrong!
11. What is the most uncomfortable item (but you would take the pain because you love it)?
My distinguishing rose Ted Baker heels, I bought them for graduation and I just love them. (Even if I didn’t last the day in them 🙈 )
12. Where do you shop the most at?
Probably ASOS, it has pretty much everything there and I don’t get much chance to go shopping so it’s the first place I head to when I want new clothes!
I tag anyone reading this! I’m so nosey and I love to find out what people have bought and what their favourite things are to wear!